OS and apps can't update

Hello, I have a problem on my M10 FHD (Cooler) witch is on rc-proposed channel (r173 now). I can't receive any updates for system image or any installed app. I even receive a notify in message indicator, but when I open update manager it searches for updates and found nothing. There should be updates at least for some apps for 100%. Rebooting and shutdowning device didn't help. My Meizu MX4 is updating normally with the same network connection.

How this can be fixed? Maybe some cache files are broken?

Follow ups