Re: OS and apps can't update

Yes, it finish checking for updates and show that there is nothing to update. But there are updates for apps, at least.

25.08.2016 11:15, nick luigi eusebio пишет:
Does it finish checking for updates?
I also have rc-proposed on my Nexus 7 and it's stuck at "Checking for updates..."
Probably a bug on the latest build.

*From:* Simplehuman <doityourselfteam@xxxxxxxxx>
*To:* Ubuntu Phone <ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
*Sent:* Thursday, August 25, 2016 9:55 AM
*Subject:* [Ubuntu-phone] OS and apps can't update

Hello, I have a problem on my M10 FHD (Cooler) witch is on rc-proposed
channel (r173 now). I can't receive any updates for system image or any
installed app. I even receive a notify in message indicator, but when I
open update manager it searches for updates and found nothing. There
should be updates at least for some apps for 100%. Rebooting and
shutdowning device didn't help. My Meizu MX4 is updating normally with
the same network connection.

How this can be fixed? Maybe some cache files are broken?

--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-phone <https://launchpad.net/%7Eubuntu-phone> Post to : ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-phone <https://launchpad.net/%7Eubuntu-phone>
More help  : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp