Access from Xapps to pictures on external sd-card

Hi,

I successfully installed gthumb 3.2.8 as an Xapp in a libertine container on my M10 (frieza, OTA-12).
This gives me the possibility to edit pictures on the internal sd-card.
However, I'm not able to access pictures on my external sd-card.
As far as I know, xapps only have access to the home folders on the internal sd-card. Therefore I set a link from a subfolder in the Pictures-folder to the external sd-card:

ln -s /media/phablet/<sd-card-number>/Pictures /home/phablet/Pictures/sdcard

In the file manager I can follow the link to the external sd-card, but in gthumb the linked subfolder /Pictures/sdcard isn't even visible.

Is this a bug?
Or is there any otherway how I could access pictures on the external sd-card from the gthumb xapp?

Best regards,

Stefan

--
Mit Dekko von meinem Ubuntu-Gerät gesendet