Re: media hub problem

Same problem with the phone overlay on the desktop. content-hub library
segfaults when requesting content from my app. It doesn't show the
providers.
I was testing my app to request content over content hub. It worked
yesterday and not today. Took me a while to think it might be the update I
did today.