Re: shiping more ubuntu touch phoes

As far as I know, there's a port for the OnePlus One available in the
forums.
It could be nice to give it a try knowing the ease to flash that device. As
soon as I can change my phone, I'll flash my OPO with UT.

On the other hand, looks like there are no more Ubuntu phones about
(previous links say out of stock).

It might need a bit more demonstration to catch the OEMs' eyes. We can't
really blame the phone makes if there's no visible market.

Nick