Re: shiping more ubuntu touch phoes

the lack of continuity of supply really does rule out Ubuntu as a platform for doing stuff on, we can't use it for commercial projects if we would be scrabbling about for B-stock handsets. I do understand that while Canonical is chasing the consumer self-purchased off-contract market they are at the whim of the OEMs but it seems very surprising that they are not opening up other methods of bringing their product to market.

Alan.