Re: Installing Citrix client (X-apps on Nexus 4)

Hi,

I installed it using the deb package for the latest version (13.3) at:

https://www.citrix.com/downloads/citrix-receiver/linux/receiver-for-linux-latest.html#ctx-dl-eula

This package is installing the Citrix files under /opt, so for my
libertine-container with id "vivid" I found the certificates at:

/home/phablet/.cache/libertine-container/vivid/rootfs/opt/Citrix/ICAClient/keystore/cacerts/

Still haven't tried it, because I don't have an external keyboard for my
Nexus 4 and don't have on-screen Keyboard yet (I believe it's already
available on rc-proposed but I'm on stable)

Let us know how it goes!

Best Regards,
Felipe.