Re: Landing team 30.08.16

Hey,

Would this https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/media-hub/+bug/1398193
bug fit the description of your problem or you mean something else?

As for the Bluetooth changes for OTA13 we have focused on two things:
improving the experience with cars by fixing the pairing issues; making
sure that the Bluetooth Low Energy [a.k.a. Smart] keyboards and mouses work
with Ubuntu Touch devices.

Sadly this will not affect the media controls however we are continuing our
efforts in improving the Bluetooth experience and we will deliver fix for
the media controls later this year.

Best,
Konrad