Re: Port from CyanogenMod

I have the same question. I came to the list looking for an alternative to anything android. I want to control my phone (and privacy) myself, hence my interest in ubuntu phones. I'd really like to put ubuntu on my (already existing) rooted Samsung S3.

The list is great and I'm glad to see others interested in ubuntu phones. Thanks to all who contribute and to those who administer and maintain the list.

Art