Re: Ubuntu store issue

Confirmed. A minute ago it took longer to load the store on wifi then on
mobile data. In fact, on wifi, the icons didnt even load at all. Only the
grey default ubuntu icon

On Sunday, September 4, 2016, Nikos Chatziioakimidis <
nchatziioakimidis@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Κυριακή, 4 Σεπτεμβρίου 2016 3:31:14 Π.Μ. EEST, Krishnan <
tskrishnan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Hello. I've got a rather weird problem on Ubuntu touch RC-proposed
channel on nexus 4. Whenever I connect to MY wifi, the ubuntu touch app
store loads rather slowly. When I try to tap on any app to install it, the
install page does not load. It works perfectly well on any other wifi
connection and on my mobile connection. I am still on a fairly fast
broadband connection and have not exceeded my FUP. Any way to troubleshoot
this issue? I've almost exhausted my mobile  data and have very limited
access to other wifi networks. Also, any scope which needs internet access
does not load on MY wifi. The browser however is able to load any webpage I
ask it to on my wifi.