Re: Ubuntu store issue

On Κυριακή, 4 Σεπτεμβρίου 2016 3:31:14 Π.Μ. EEST, Krishnan <tskrishnan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello. I've got a rather weird problem on Ubuntu touch RC-proposed channel on nexus 4. Whenever I connect to MY wifi, the ubuntu touch app store loads rather slowly. When I try to tap on any app to install it, the install page does not load. It works perfectly well on any other wifi connection and on my mobile connection. I am still on a fairly fast broadband connection and have not exceeded my FUP. Any way to troubleshoot this issue? I've almost exhausted my mobile data and have very limited access to other wifi networks. Also, any scope which needs internet access does not load on MY wifi. The browser however is able to load any webpage I ask it to on my wifi.

I have the same issue on certain wifi but luckily not mine

--
Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device