Re: Galaxy S4 stuck on Download... Do not turn off target

Wayne,

Thanks for the suggestion.  I will experiment with multirom and see if that
works.  I did some more research on running Ubuntu Phone on a galaxy s4 and
it looks like there is an abandoned version out there.  I'm going to look
into that further as well and see if I can at least get it stood up on my
s4.

For the immediate future just to try and get Ubuntu phone working I ordered
a used Nexxus 4.  Should be here this week.

-Dave