Re: Wi-Fi and VPN problems

Hi Andrea, thanks for the link.

But about VPN connectivity... still I can't connect to the VPN through
PPTP, changing password did not help.

* I using Google Public DNS on my router and all devices are online with
the same VPN.

* VPN disconnected after 4-5 minutes. also *ping* command don't receive any
responds during VPN connected.

Kind Regards
,
Hasan Yeylaqi