Network indicator

Hi, first time mailing this list, long time BQ E4.5 user. Today for no
apparent reason my E4.5 has 'lost' the network indicator from the top bar
and selecting 'mobile' from the systems settings crashes the system
settings app.

I always keep my phone on the latest production OTA release, I dont dabble
with proposed as I like to use the most recent released stable version. Has
anyone else had this issue?

I have rebooted a number of times but this has not solved the problem and I
have also tried flight mode on and off but again there is no progress. I
notice that I can still connect to my mobile data as the browser works but
trying to update using the system settings I am met with a message about
needing to connect to do this.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Steven