Re: Canonical branded phone?

I admire what Fairphone are doing (although I'd personally like a bigger device), and I like that the community port is quite advanced: I'd go for that.

As I've said many times elsewhere: it would be good if we could flash Ubuntu onto the device of our choosing - unfortunately, at least at the moment, that seems to be a difficult thing to do.