Re: Tooltips in touch interface

Hi Alexey,

Tooltips are under investigation. At the moment we are working on higher
priority components and patterns that are essential for Convergence.

Long press is currently reserved for another interaction, we are
investigating other ways of invoking a tooltip on touch.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we will keep you posted on our
progress with this feature.

Femma