Re: something odd

On 09/14/2016 12:10 PM, Felipe De La Puente wrote:
Hi Wayne,

Based on your description and the bug report cited by Marcin, it looks
very likely to be a hardware design issue of the BQ M10 which makes the
BT communications (2.4GHz) to interfere with the wifi communications
also happening on 2.4GHz.

Usually when with this type of hardware configuration, one or both drivers can be told to "play-nice" ( sometimes called a co-existence setting ). So my gut tells me this may be a driver(s) specific issue on the M10.

Regards,
/tony

If someone could try with an android M10, then the hypothesis could be
discarded if the Android one behaves clearly better.

If you have the possibility to move your wifi to the new wifi bands
(5GHz) the problem should disappear.

Best Regards,
Felipe.

On Wed, Sep 14, 2016 at 7:41 AM, Marcin Flotyński <flota113@xxxxxxxxx