Re: something odd

Hi,

It really by some specs seems to have dual band wifi chip. Mine always even though I have band steering enabled ends up in 2.4g spectrum....

I will need to investigate this further. With 5GHz it should work fine even when bt is enabled and used...

http://www.slashgear.com/ubuntu-bq-aquaris-m10-review-part-1-hardware-26441051/

Network: Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n (dual band – 2.4 GHz | 5 GHz.