Ubuntu Touch OTA-13 released

Hello everyone,

We have just copied all main OTA-13 images to the stable channels and
started the phased upgrade procedures as with every release. This
should take less then a whole day and all users should see the update
on their phones tomorrow at latest.

The release notes page for this OTA including all the necessary
information - along with changes, image numbers, issues and
commitlogs:
 * https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/ReleaseNotes/OTA-13

Sadly, we have to once *again* hold-off the emulator release as there
are some issues we need to still investigate. We'll copy those over
hopefully soon as well.

Once again big thanks to everyone participating in this release. Please enjoy!

Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak
 Foundations Team
 lukasz.zemczak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 www.canonical.com