Re: Ubuntu Touch OTA-13 released

On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 11:17 AM, nick luigi eusebio <kugi_igi@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Great news! :D
>
> May I ask about some of the items in the changelog?
>
> - The framework version 15.04.7 was released but I haven't seen it in the
> documentation and the SDK. Is it really available? And if it is, does this
> mean, 15.04.6 is now the "current" and 15.04.7 is the "development" version?
> I want to migrate my app to use SplitView but I want to do it once it is
> the current version.

Hi Luigi,

please note SplitView is part of the Labs module, which provides no API
guarantees. It is an experimental module where the SDK team will release
new experimental components whose API is either not stable or subject to
change.
So, if you really want to use it, be aware that your app may break in the
next updates, and you'll have to fix it :)

Andrea

- I would appreciate maybe a short overview of what storage framework is