Re: Web App CSS override

Hi Wayne,

On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 12:22 PM, Wayne Ward <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> A good example is fmessenger Im sure this is all done by style sheet id
> like to look into that aswell ..

I found the code at https://github.com/Hankamotz/Fmessenger and you are
right, they are building a customized CSS from javascript to override and
change the appearance.

 I was looking to something natively supported by the web backend of the
webapp-container, that can be changed with config files specific to the
app, however this is definitely an alternative if I don't get what I was
looking for.

Thanks for pointing me to this app, I didn't know it.

Best Regards,
Felipe.

Regards