OTA-13 - Notificationsmail

Hi

For a long time I have wondered why I only get notifications from certain apps and not others on my bq Aquaris E4.5. Reading about OTA-13 I assumed this issue would have been resolved, but it is not.

Now, maybe the source is not the notification system itself, but the individual apps instead? Maybe someone knows and can point me to where I should register a bug for this problem. (Details below.)

Notifications work well with the messaging app, with Gmail and when starting the phone I invariably get a notification about the SD-card I have installed. (I have switched off this last one now.)

However, Facebook and Twitter never give notifications, even though the notifications apparently are switched on. Telegram gives notifications, but not in a predictable manner. Sometimes I get them several hours later.

Are the missing notifications for these apps a known issue that others are experiencing also?

All the best,

Ari

Follow ups