Re: MX4 hw button

On Monday, 26 September 2016 21:13:00 CEST, Alejandro J. Cura <alejandro.cura@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, Sep 26, 2016 at 1:56 PM, Wilfridd <widec1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

On the MX4 there's a well know hw button located at bottom of the front
side of the phone (to avoid any confusion the one represented by a circle).
When the phone is locked and the Music App is playing a tune, I noticed
that this button remains active. If the button is pressed, the screen wakes up showing the greeter. This may lead to password error or SIM lock, if the
phone is in a pocket.
If the Music App is launched but plays no tune, pressing the hw button
does not seem to have any effect.

Please tell in which section of launchpad  I can fill a bug

Hi Wilfridd, thanks for noticing this.
You can file a bug here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+filebug
Please include the OS version number that you are using (from System
Settings -> About).

thanks,

I think this is more general. For me the phone gets unlocked easily with the round button if there is any application open, like dekko, browser, document viewer. If eveything is closed, touching the circle does not wake up the screen.

--
Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device