Re: Dualboot for bq Aquaris E5 (Android + Ubuntu Touch)

> Please write the system requiredment / specification to install ubuntu touch.
> is there self installation without pc connection?
> I know its possible to do install ubuntu from device rooted

I have flashed my Ubuntu Edition device from a Dell XPS 13 Developer
Edition running Ubuntu 16.04.1 LTS, a USB cable and the software
offered by bq's support website (as described below). I have flashed
bq's Android image onto my bq Aquaris E5, I have not tried the reverse
yet, though I guess it works pretty much the same way.

I'm not familiar with (Android) rooted devices and in-place flashing.
If you know it is possible you know more than me.

Peter

P.S.: Everyone, let me emphasize again that as soon as you have Ubuntu
Touch installed you can get more out of it using Marius Quabeck's
magic-device-tool. It's a collection of shell scripts that allows you
to install different Ubuntu channels, the OpenStore and modded
versions of Android.
https://github.com/MariusQuabeck/magic-device-tool/