Re: Ubuntu phone Bugs Bluetooth + Video player

Gand Marwa

From: Ubuntu-phone [mailto:ubuntu-phone-bounces+sahidafridi371=gmail.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Alfonso Sanchez-Beato
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2016 11:52 AM
To: Kamouni Mohamed
Cc: ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-phone] Ubuntu phone Bugs Bluetooth + Video player

Hi Mohamed,

On Sun, Sep 25, 2016 at 12:21 AM, Kamouni Mohamed <mohamed.kamouni@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

hello,
i would like to file a bug, i have a meizu pro 5 and since i did the update to OTA 12 i don't have the video player working (it is still not working in OTA 13 ) i record using my camera and when i open the file it says video format not supported.
i would like also to file a bug about bluetooth, it is paired with my car but it is not working properly, the os of the car is windows ce

For the video bug, please report in

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/media-hub

Content of ~/.cache/upstart/ folder would be useful here (try to play a video and grab the files after that).

For bluetooth:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/bluez

In this case, please attach /var/log/syslog (grab the fail after having paired with your car).

Thanks,

Alfonso

Best regards.

KAMOUNI Mohamed
    Contact :            ( +212 ) 6 60 93 99 81
Software & Network Engineer
GNU/Linux user # 497173
Ubuntu User # 29208

Best regards.

KAMOUNI Mohamed

    Contact :            ( +212 ) 6 60 93 99 81

Software & Network Engineer
GNU/Linux user # 497173
Ubuntu User # 29208