Re: MX4 hw button

Bus karo Yaart

From: Ubuntu-phone [mailto:ubuntu-phone-bounces+sahidafridi371=gmail.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ivo Fernandes
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2016 12:49 AM
To: Wilfridd
Cc: ubuntu-phone
Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-phone] MX4 hw button

Hi Wilfridd,

Report it here: https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+filebug

Make sure to add your version OS.

Thanks

On Mon, Sep 26, 2016 at 5:56 PM, Wilfridd <widec1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

On the MX4 there's a well know hw button located at bottom of the front side of the phone (to avoid any confusion the one represented by a circle).
When the phone is locked and the Music App is playing a tune, I noticed that this button remains active. If the button is pressed, the screen wakes up showing the greeter. This may lead to password error or SIM lock, if the phone is in a pocket.
If the Music App is launched but plays no tune, pressing the hw button does not seem to have any effect.

Please tell in which section of launchpad  I can fill a bug

Thanks

Wilfrid

--
Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device