Re: Landing team 21.09.16

Hello Matthias!

It was indeed a strange design decision with the update notification
only arriving when the new image is downloaded. But as Jonas already
mentioned, this should not be the case in OTA-13 and later. The new
ubuntu-system-settings update panel (available in OTA-13) now notifies
of a new update available and allows downloading it regardless of the
auto-download setting. This is much more intuitive.

Cheers,