Re: OTA-13 and Meizu MX4, a lot of bugs that make this phone unusable

Hi

I m not used to reply to such kind of email, but I'd like to share what's in my mind... If you don't care (and you've got the right), then drop this email...
I use my UT phone daily and I m happy with it.
As far as I know UT remains a dev plateform that is constantly beeing improved, most of the time [1], by remarkable people from UT Community. I m not an Ubuntu nor Canonical fan to say that, but just a guy thankfull having the chance to take part in this experience and communicate directly with developpers that are committed in! Try to do the same with apple or google...and see wether you get any answer.
Just complaining isn't usefull, but filing bug is better
This mailing list is the right place to ask where to file the bug in launchpad.

That being said, from my own experience:
- bluetooth: I've fixed most of the pairing issues by cleaning all the BT devices formerly paired (I mean clicking "Forget this device" first

- Dekko separated smtp imap profile: Fixed by cleaning all accounts and restart from the beginning. Renaming and backuping dekko conf file may help: cp ~/.config/dekko.dekkoproject/dekko.dekkoproject.conf Documents/dekko.dekkoproject.conf

- the MX4 circle button, see https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+bug/1627924

Nevertheless, I also agree with the other issues, but we need to be patient... And try also to reboot your phone, if not already done.
Really hope it'll help you.

Best regards

Wilfrid

[1] not exclusively related to opensource but also with closesource / proprietary software...