Re: OTA-13 and Meizu MX4, a lot of bugs that make this phone unusable

I had a similar GPS issue with Scopes on the Meizu Pro 5. I think I fixed
it by going to Settings->Security & Privacy->App Permissions->Location and
REVOKING the Scopes permission. I rebooted, gave Scopes permission again,
rebooted again, and GPS for Scopes is working now.