Re: [how to] search in the mailing list archive

Sorry, for some reason text in my previous mail didn't get sent. I wrote:

How about googling: '<keywords> site:lists.launchpad.net/ubuntu-phone/' ?

On Tuesday 11 October 2016 04:54 PM, László Molnár wrote:
Hi,

I'd like to use ubuntu touch more actively again. Roughly 2 years ago somebody wrote a message on how to search through the mailing list (but as I do not find how to do that I can not search for that message). Can someone tell me how to search in the ubuntu-phone team mailing list archive?

Thanks,
Laszlo