Re: Building ubuntu phone from source

Hi,

First of, this step that you say you get stuck at, takes some time... I
would say give it 5minutes at least (or 10' maybe(?) anyway, your battery
should be plenty charged when trying such things).

Another point is to make sure that /data and /cache are mounted on the
device. I got this response from the mailing list some time ago, see here:
https://lists.launchpad.net/ubuntu-phone/msg21260.html

Other than that... have you 'branched' a kernel specific to your phone in
the source code yet? If yes, where did you fetch the kernel from? I'm
trying to do the same with a galaxy tab S, but I can't make it to booting
the device... :-/

Cheers