Re: Porting ubuntu touch: flashing system.img

Hi,

rootstock installer will work just fine, since you have no image server.
https://code.launchpad.net/~mariogrip/project-rootstock-ng/project-rootstock-ng

First you need to flash boot.img

You can use whatever recovery you want, no need to use the recovery
you built. (If you had image server you need a modified recovery)

Download Ubuntu touch preinstall:
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-touch/vivid/daily-preinstalled/current/vivid-preinstalled-touch-armhf.tar.gz
Reboot into recovery
Make sure /data and /cache is mounted, use this to mount: adb shell "mount
-a"
Then use rootstock installer to install ubuntu touch
./rootstock-touch-install [downloaded
vivid-preinstalled-touch-armhf.tar.gz] [system.img you have built]

Best regards,
Marius