Re: Text notifications only appear when screen is on

W piątek, 28 października 2016 20:38:33 CEST, Pat McGowan <pat.mcgowan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> napisałeś:
On Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 2:31 PM, Dominik Wnęk <dominik@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've recently noticed (since OTA-13 I guess) that new message
notifications often only sound when  turn on the phone's screen.

This is very visible with online banking when the bank sends me an SMS to
confirm an operation. I can wait forever for it, but as soon as I press the button on the phone there's the message sound and the notification is there.

Has anyone else seen that?

Yes, https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1516696 which we hope has a fix there
in proposed.

It's been there since ota-7? I could have sworn I'd never seen it before a couple of weeks ago.

Anyway, I hope it's the same one, I don't actually unlock the phone, just turn the screen on.

Cheers,

Dom

--
Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device