Re: Text notifications only appear when screen is on

Ubuntu touch is the strangest system I've ever seen: some problems are user oriented:-))) I mean I have problems with my phone that the others don't and the others have problems I do not know. I never had the problem You described and the only problem I have with my krillin are to quiet notifications that I mostly can't hear.
Cheers
Marcin

      From: Dominik Wnęk <dominik@xxxxxxxx>
 To: ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Sent: Friday, October 28, 2016 8:31 PM
 Subject: [Ubuntu-phone] Text notifications only appear when screen is on

I've recently noticed (since OTA-13 I guess) that new message notifications
often only sound when  turn on the phone's screen.

This is very visible with online banking when the bank sends me an SMS to
confirm an operation. I can wait forever for it, but as soon as I press the
button on the phone there's the message sound and the notification is
there.

Has anyone else seen that?

Dom

--