Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: snap support in bileto

Hey Robert!

Excellent, I suppose that's a good first stage to start off from -
thanks! Just to make sure: so right now the snap builds are being made
from existing snap recipes, right? This means that every lander
wanting to rebuild a snap from a silo has to have his/her own recipe
set up for the given project? Ideally we'd like all this to happen
automatically by Bileto, since basically setting up a recipe for the
given snap anyway gives a 'one click' experience of building snaps.
Right now it's just redirecting people to press a button on Bileto
instead of Launchpad.

Hope to see things automated even more!

Cheers,