Re: DON'T upgrade Meizu Pro5 to latest RC!

Probably would have - but just wiped and reinstalled from scratch (sigh). Will setup ssh for future issues. On the up side, working beautifully now...

For the record, I hadn't made the system RW - very minimal messing around with this past install. Is it worth filing a bug? Not sure what I'd put it under...