Re: DON'T upgrade Meizu Pro5 to latest RC!

Exactly the same on my BQ E4.5 :/

Although I modified the system (rw enabled, had a silo installed).

All the best,

Tim

On 11.11.2016 22:39, Mitchell Reese wrote:
Ouch... woke up this morning to the latest RC image on my Meizu Pro 5 - excited, I of course installed it. After booting to the Ubuntu loading image, my device seemed to turn off with a black screen. Seemed to be off, however plugged into my computer I get various error messages - can't mount mtp, etc. Have been trying to restore back to stable - not quite there yet. Anyone else hit this?

Mitchell