Re: DON'T upgrade Meizu Pro5 to latest RC!

Hey everyone!

Yes, big apologies for this, we were preparing some OTA-14 candidate
re-spins and it seems some packages got lost due to missing versioned
package-dependencies. Hopefully the next rc image re-spin should be
good, but please be warned: this channel set is now a pre-OTA-14
playground! This means that, until we verify the images, it's
generally not a very safe place to be on right now!

Cheers,