Re: Ubuntu Phone and Private Internet Access?

Well, at least we're getting an error. Let's search */var/log/syslog* from
the terminal with *grep*. We want to look for things like "*vpn* and
*cipher*." If that doesn't give us what we need, we can also search for
more things like "*nm-*, *Network*, *tun0, *and *failed*." We want to
ignore case sensitivity so we'll use the "*-i*" argument with *grep*.
I'm sure there's an easier way to find this information, but let's just
hunt it down and export the information to a new log file in your Documents
folder.  From the terminal, type:

*grep -i 'vpn\|cipher' /var/log/syslog > ~/Documents/VPNError.log*

Or, if you don't want to export it to a file, just do this:

*grep -i 'vpn\|cipher' /var/log/syslog*

That will display the results in the terminal window without creating a
file.