Re: Ubuntu Phone and Private Internet Access?

Seth,

Thanks, that's actually quite a good tip for those places that block the standard 1194 port. But I have only ever encountered one of those.

The issue is when the access point uses a web based "login" and once you start the tunnel you can no longer reach this login page, which ends up dropping your connection. Not sure there is a way around that, other than maybe forcing a static route. But that can't really be automated, and is setup dependent, I'm not sure it's worth the hassle.

Cheers,

Francisco