Unable to flash M10

Hi, tried the Staging channel out of curiosity, and am now returning my M10 back to re-proposed. Only now I'm unable to access adb through enabling developer mode. Have rebooted to bootloader, and am trying to reflash using fastboot. Everything seems to work, until the device boots into the recovery, and my computer is no longer able to recognise it. Just hangs at: "Waiting for device to enter recovery mode..."

Device is in recovery mode, but not recognised. Eventually the ubuntu-device-flash tool times out. When I reboot my device I'm back where I started.

How do I reflash back to rc-proposed?

Thanks,

Mitchell

Follow ups