Re: Unable to flash M10

Hi,

I think you need an adb enabled recovery. You can try this, it might get
that for you and just works:
https://github.com/MariusQuabeck/magic-device-tool

If it doesn't, another option is to ssh/adb into the device and use
system-image-cli to reflash. Check out --help, you'll want the --switch
option and I'd recommend to use -vv so that the tool prints something
instead of just appearing to do nothing for a while.

Hope this helps,
Michael