Message appears in notifications, but nowhere to be found in Messaging app.

Hi everyone,

I just recently experienced an issue where I received a notification of an
incoming SMS message.

I tapped on the notification to view the SMS, which promptly opened the
Messaging app showing nothing in the details screen other than the phone
number in the header.

I proceeded to open the terminal and search for the message in the
history.sqlite database, only to find that there are no messages from that
number in the database.

" select * from text_events where senderId = 'number' "

The Messaging app's list view does not show this message either.

It seems like this message has just disappeared into the abyss...

Has anyone else experienced this issue?
I fear that there are messages being sent to me that I never receive.

I have a BQ Aquaris e4.5 with Ubuntu 15.04 OTA-13 Krilin.

Regards,

Marcin

Follow ups