old man BQ E4.5

Hello,

I have had a repair case with one of my devices BQ E4.5 (damaged
display). BQ.com "repaired" by sending me, as agreed, a new device. It
arrived yesterday, but (surprise, surprise) runs an old system
OS Ubuntu 14.10(r21) and the Ubuntu Image part is of 20150410.1
KRILIN01A...

I don't know in which attic they have found it in the dust :-)

Well, what is now the best procedure to update it to OWA13? Can I
install the terminal-app from the store (to enable SSH), or will this
(the current terminal-app) not work or even damage the system?

Thanks

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
No to the €! Out of this imperialistic EU! Out of the imperialistic NATO war alliance!

Follow ups