Support dropping ?

Hi

I am wondering - and I might not be alone - if the support is not slowly dropping for Ubuntu Touch. The updates are delayed more and more, we were meant to receive OTA-14 on december 5th or 6th, nothing happened and we have no announcement about it (and this date was already a result of a delay)

All I want to know is if Canonical still believes in its mobile OS future ? We have to notice that, as far as I know, there is no device still on sale, except for the M10.

I am not criticizing, I just want to know if I can still count on Ubuntu Touch as an evolutive OS or if I should switch on Android.

Thank you, and I sincerely hope Ubuntu Touch will last for a long time.

Follow ups