Ubuntu Touch OTA-14 released

Hello everyone,

We have just copied all OTA-14 images to the stable channels and
started the phased upgrade procedures as with every release. This
should take less then a whole day and all users should see the update
on their phones tomorrow at latest.

The release notes page for this OTA including all the necessary
information - along with changes, image numbers, issues and
commitlogs:
 * https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/ReleaseNotes/OTA-14

This time not so many changes released in overall but with the goal of
introducing less regressions. Also, the commitlog for this release
isn't too verbose due to multiple different cherry-picking we had to
do during the release. Possibly the best way to know what changed is
looking at the Launchpad milestone.

Once again big thanks to everyone participating in this release. Enjoy!

Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak
 Foundations Team
 lukasz.zemczak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 www.canonical.com