Re: Updater not opening [solved]

OK folks and future folks, we have a solution. Not sure how it came
about, but my USS (ubuntu system settings) cache was not being cleared.
I did it manually, thanks to advice from jgdx on #ubuntu-touch and I
could update. A simple:

rm -r .cache/QML/Apps/ubuntu-system-settings/

And we're away again. Just trying to get to the bottom of why it
happened still, either the mount --bindings of the updated chroot, or
the tweakgeek/UT tweak tools, but will leave this here for posterity
anyway.