Re: Help needed

El 09/12/16 a las 22:41, Yann Suire escribió:
Hi

I think my phone was just stolen. Is there any way I could find it ?? The localization is on.

Thank you if you have any tip to help. My phone was an Aquaris e.4.5 Ubuntu edition.

Hi Yann, I don't think you can track a lost phone with the software installed by default.

There's a non standard app called Prey [0] but you need to install it in your phone before it get lost.

It's non standard because you have to install it in a non orthodox way [1]

Anyway if you don't have some kind of tracking system running in your phone before it gets lost (maybe a cron job pinging the phone location?), the only other way I can think about is through your mobile company.

Good luck.

--
advocatux

[0] https://uappexplorer.com/app/prey.infowaynewardcouk