Roaming woes

I'm currently traveling and it looks like my bq E5 is having problems switching between roaming and non-roaming.

I went from PL to DE and my PL card lost the signal and was unable to connect to any German network. On the other hand, my Austrian card had no problems switching from the PL network to the DE network. I restarted the phone, turned airplane mode on and off multiple times and nothing worked. Only after I removed the non-working car and put it back in it started working again (after restarting the phone ofc).

Now, I went from DE to AT and my PL card continued working, but my AT card lost the signal and wouldn't connect any more (to its home network, no less). Restarting the phone, airplane mode didn't work. Once again, only physically removing the card from the phone restored connectivity.

I have traveled with the phone before and didn't have these kinds of problems, so it looks like a fairly recent OTA update broke things.

I will be travelling again shortly, is there some log I can save that will help tracking down this problem?

Regards,

Dom

--
Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device