Re: Ubuntu Touch OTA-14 released

Hey all!

First I'd like to say thank you, because OTA-14 is much better than the previous release, it's faster and feels more fluid. [?]
I can't find the milestone of the next OTA on Launchpad? Will we get the Xenial rebase with OTA-15 or what we can expect from the next update? :)

Felad?: Ubuntu-phone <ubuntu-phone-bounces+robinhero=outlook.hu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, meghatalmaz?: tallien <3mzuffuthc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Elk?ldve: 2016. december 8. 22:01:00
M?solatot kap: Ubuntu Phone
T?rgy: Re: [Ubuntu-phone] Ubuntu Touch OTA-14 released

I agree re. the quiet SMS notifications. I wonder if it would be
possible to have the option to set a custom notification sound for
messages so we could choose a louder sound file?